How to care for your lilac hoodie:
we recommend dry cleaning
washing is allowed in compliance with
– turn the garment inside out before washing
– wash at 30-40 degrees,
– do not wash with contrasting linen
– Drying according to the Flat Dry principle
– avoid direct sunlight during drying
– avoid contact of the logo with hot surfaces
a) when you put your lilac hoodie on over a T-shirt (or over something else), lint can stick to
the other garment due to the friction of these two fibers
b) natural cotton needs washing in order for it to thicken; static will build up on your
garment if you don’t wash it
Static will build up less after each wash and will eventually stop building up.
Do not worry, this is common for footer garments and this will not affect the quality of the fabric. We highly recommend brushing the lint with a clothes brush to keep it clean and neat and use an anti-static spray to reduce the static buildup.
Hot water and a lot of rpm can ruin footer 3-thread garments. This is why we strongly recommend using dry cleaning and stick to our washing guide.
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand or machine wash up to 30°C
- Turn inside out before washing
- Spin up to 600rpm
- Iron or steam inside out at medium temperatures with a lot of steam
- Do not let the Logo get into contact with hot surfaces: if you accidentally iron the logo, it will melt and the whole product will be damaged
- Dry unfolded, avoid direct sunlight
- We do not recommend using powder cleaners